The latest upcoming Magic: the Gathering set is due for release at the end of this month (Friday September 29th). We will be offering pre-orders for this set for booster boxes, player bundles and Planeswalker decks.
For centuries, the untamed jungles of Ixalan have hidden a coveted secret: Orazca, the city of gold. But no secret can remain undiscovered, and no treasure can be taken uncontested. Unfurl your sails, saddle up a dinosaur, and battle your rivals as you embark on a journey to claim the plane’s greatest fortune for yourself!
How to Order
- Decide what you want to pre-order
- Inform either Sam Crossan or Alastair Campbell of what you want to buy.
- Pay for your order in advance so we can place the order on your behalf.
- Wait patiently until the set is released…
- As soon as we have it, you will receive it!
- What if I decide I don’t want my order anymore? Can I cancel at any time?
- You can cancel your order up to 5 days before release. Leave it any later and we cannot guarantee your order can be cancelled.
- Can I choose what Planeswalker Deck I will receive?
- If you let us know in plenty of time when we’re ordering which deck you would like, we will make sure we can get you the right one. If you wait until after they have been delivered we can’t guarantee it!
- Will single boosters of Ixalan be on sale, like with Hours of Devastation?
- Yes, we’ll have single boosters on sale in the Gamer Store. These will sell at the same price as normal – £3 each or 3 boosters for £8.
- Will the club make profit from this arrangement?
- Yes, the club will make a small percentage of profit on each sale. As with everything else the club does, this money will be reinvested in improving the club.
- What is the release date for Ixalan?
- The release date is September 29th, 2017.